The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Word Pro, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Word Pro. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Payment Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service are valid for The Word Pro clients. These terms are subject to change without warning and should be read prior to each order the client places with The Word Pro.
Website/Blog Development Terms
- The Word Pro provides estimates that are valid for 30 days.
- Website estimates require a 50% deposit is made. No work will be started before the initial deposit is received. The remaining balance will be communicated to you if it is above the estimate and is due prior to the site being published.
- Websites that are published will be removed if Hosting Fees are not paid. There will be a 5-day grace period after the Payment is Due, if payment is not received the site will be taken down. If you want the site re-published there will be a $200.00 fee in addition to the Invoice amount.
- The Word Pro reserves the right to, considering client’s payment history, require a full initial payment for the estimate approval.
- If 50% deposit is made and the work is started, any change of scope or adding new functionalities by client will be charged additionally at regular hourly rate of $75. These charges will be billed to client upon project completion.
- If the website is not released within the 3 months of the project start due to client’s unavailability, client not providing content or due to client’s personal issues, client agrees to make the remaining payment.
- The client agrees to make a full payment before the site is transferred to another host.
- The client is responsible for the cost of domain name, SSL certificate and its setup, cost of images and extensions used on the website.
Social Media Marketing Terms
- The Word Pro provides estimates that are valid for 30 days.
- Payment for all services is due in full prior to service beginning.
- Require a 3-Month commitment for initial set-up and design to be included (otherwise flat charge of $300 to keep design work and accounts The Word Pro sets up)
- Monthly Marketing Invoices must be paid prior to the next month of service.
- If payment is not received by final day of Marketing Month the marketing will cease. If payment is then made the campaign will resume.
- The Client is responsible for all additional costs for advertising purposes – print materials, Advertising Campaigns, prizes offered. The Word Pro will invoice these charges.
- Pay –Per-Click campaigns are paid in full, if Campaign does not use full amount of budgeted cost there will not be a refund.
- Custom Tabs on Facebook are hosted by The Word Pro, amount the Client pays for these tabs includes design work and placement. Ceasing a monthly campaign will result in the loss of these tabs.
- Missed Updates/Posts may occur due to software malfunction, power outages or other uncontrollable situations – Updates/Posts will be made up within the month of service.
- Holidays – Updates/Posts will be made on a holiday as able, if an Update/Post is skipped due to a holiday it will be made up within the month of service.
- If Payment is not received after 7 days of Date Due the marketing campaign will stop, upon receipt of payment the missed dates will be made up within the month of service or the following month of service, maintaining original start date.
- There are no refunds available.
- If you choose to stop a marketing campaign mid-month there will be no refund.
- Custom Tabs on Social Media will be removed from the Client’s Business Page.
- Website Domain Names will be owned by the Client.
- Hosting Fees will be due for 1 full year, there are no refunds.
- Fees are quoted and payable in US dollars.
- The Word Pro allows payments using payment sources including: Check payments, Cash payments or Credit Cards through PayPal.
- Payments are due by date specified on Invoice.
- By making a payment to The Word Pro the Client agrees to our Disclaimer, Terms of Service and Payment Terms of Service.
- If you have any questions and/or comments about our Payment Terms of Service please contact us at [email protected]
This website and its content are copyright of The Word Pro. All rights reserved.